• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow

Welcome to the Safe Electricity Newsroom


Media Kits

EEC addresses timely energy safety

and efficiency issues:

Shawn Miller was hanging Christmas lights at his mother's house like he did every year, when tragedy stuck. The string of lights Shawn held made contact with a power line as he threwit into a tree. Shawn suffered 27 exit wounds, the loss of one hand, and a finger on another but miraculously survived. Shawn Miller hopes his lesson can save other families from harm.

Click here to learn more.


News Releases
Video PSAs
Audio Soundbites
Social Media
Media Relations Contacts
Energy Education Council Media Resources
 


 

Search Content