• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow

Welcome to the Safe Electricity Newsroom


Media Kits

EEC addresses timely energy safety

and efficiency issues:

When Aaron and Brett Studer were young boys, they got into an electrical service box in their yard, and Aaron suffered second and third degree burns to his face. Fortunately there were no permanent scars. The Studer family hopes their story can save other families from harm.


News Releases
Video PSAs
Audio Soundbites
Social Media
Media Relations Contacts
Energy Education Council Media Resources
 


 

PROUD SPONSOR