• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
Shawn Miller's Story: Video PSAs

All files are saved as windows media videos (wmv). Additional formats may be request. See other safety videos on our YouTube Channel.

Shawn Miller was hanging Christmas lights at his mother's house like he did every year, when tragedy stuck. The string of lights Shawn held made contact with a power line as he threw it into a tree. Shawn suffered 27 exit wounds, the loss of one hand, and a finger on another but miraculously survived. Shawn Miller and his mother hope their lesson can save other families from harm.

 


This video is made possible by members of EEC-Safe Electricity. We appreciate their support in enhancing safety awareness and making this copyrighted video viewable to individuals visiting SafeElectricity.org. For non-members interested in using this video, please contact This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Use of this work without permission, including its reproduction, distribution, or display constitutes copyright infringement.

 


 

PROUD SPONSOR

University of Illinois Extension